Catalogue No.: BPE002
Cas No.: 84687-43-4
Mol Weight: 784.981
Botanical Source: Astragalus membranaceus, Astragalus sieversianus and Astragalus pterocephalus
Solvents for extracting: Purified water, Ethanol
Analysis Method: HPLC-ELSD
Identification Method: Mass, NMR
Packing: Drum, Aluminum plastic compound bag
Can be supplied from grams to kilograms, up to Ton.
Bulk scale in stock.
Biopurify supply high quality Astragaloside IV with competitive price and good services.
The Typical COA for your reference,
COA of Astragaloside IV
For reference standard of this compound,
please click http://www.phytopurify.com/astragaloside-iv-p-4582.html
Astragaloside IV is thought to have many antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-aging and disease-fighting properties. Here is a quick overview of new discoveries on the subject.
1. Astragaloside IV has powerful antioxidant properties (1) – Today, we know that antioxidants are essential in order to maintain good health. The role of antioxidants is to scavenge damaged genetic material, neutralize it and prevent it from degenerating further. As we age or as we experience stress, pollution and bad nutrition, our cells become damaged and create free radicals. These small particles are unstable and steal electrons from surrounding healthy tissue, leading to the creation of more free radicals. Eventually, this free radical creation chain results in aging, cancer and disease.
Antioxidants reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease while diminishing the effects of aging. The antioxidant and anti-aging properties of Astragaloside IV have been studied and scientists concluded that the reason it contributes to health is by neutralizing free radicals and protecting telomeres (the structure that prevents DNA damage during cell replication) (2).
2. Astragaloside IV is a natural anti-inflammatory - Inflammation is a natural immune response designed to destroy harmful microorganisms and to initiate the healing process. There are two types of inflammation. Acute inflammation occurs when tissues are injured, like in the case of a sprain or a wound. Chronic inflammation is the result of the immune system sending too many inflammation messengers over a long period of time. It is the cause of medical conditions such as asthma and arthritis.
Studies on Astragaloside IV have shown that this natural compound can effectively fight inflammation by inhibiting the messengers that cause inflammation. One particular study showed the effect of Astragaloside on inflammation by measuring levels of nitric oxide in cells responsible for the immune response (3). Nitric oxide is a by-product of cell inflammation and could possibly contribute to the proliferation of cancer cells (4). The results were nothing short of amazing. Astragaloside IV was found to significantly reduce the production of nitric oxide and had no toxic effects on the cells. This indicates that inflammation was kept under control with Astragaloside IV (3)
3. Astragaloside IV has antibacterial and antiviral properties – Astragaloside IV has immune-boosting, antiviral and antibacterial properties. One study examined the link between this natural compound and a virus that causes myocarditis (infection of the heart muscle) in young people. Scientists came to the conclusion that Astragaloside IV reduced the amount of viral cells in the myocardic (heart) tissue and decreased mortality among mice treated with Astragaloside IV compared to mice that didn’t receive any treatment. Furthermore, Astragaloside IV reduced necrosis (tissue death) due to the viral infection (5).
Astragalosides were also studied as part of an experiment on the role of Astragalus compounds on bacteria such as tuberculosis. Mice that received an astragaloside supplement experienced a significantly higher rate of macrophage activity when infected with tuberculosis. Macrophages are cells that specialize in destroying viruses and bacteria (6).
By increasing the body’s ability to fight off viruses and bacteria, Astragaloside IV could prove to be a precious ally in reducing microorganism transmission and mortality from infectious diseases. The more effective our bodies are at fighting pathogens, the less likely we are to get sick.
4. Astragaloside IV acts as an organ protector – Several studies back it up: Astragaloside IV has a protective function on the liver, the heart, the nervous system and the brain, among others (7, 8, 9,10). These studies point to specific effects of Astragaloside IV in reducing complications caused by damage to these tissues. It also helps prevent deterioration of organs by regulating different physiological mechanisms.
One study explains how Astragaloside IV helps reduce cellular death caused by excess glucose in diabetics. When exposed to high levels of glucose, cells begin to deteriorate and eventually die. This explains why diabetics suffer from complications such as heart failure, amputation and blindness. Not only does Astragaloside IV help reduce blood glucose (11), it can also help prevent further tissue damage in diabetic organisms (12). Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties protect tissues and nerves while its insulin-stimulating properties reduce blood glucose, leading to an overall improvement in diabetic symptoms.
5. Astragaloside IV has anti-aging properties - Numerous studies have shown a link between Astragaloside IV and cell protection. As cells age, the little structures that protect the ends of DNA strands, called telomeres, get shorter and can no longer perform their function adequately. Astragaloside IV activates an enzyme that restores the length of telomeres in order to maintain their protective effect on cells (13). The signs of aging are related to the degradation of cell and tissue function caused by the shortening of telomeres. Furthermore, many age-related diseases are caused by free radical damage and shortened telomeres. By fighting oxidation and maintaining a functional telomere length, Astragaloside IV shows potentially powerful age-fighting properties.
6. Astragaloside IV helps to heal wounds – A 2012 study discovered that an Astragaloside IV-enriched topical gel accelerated the healing of wounds. Researchers infused a gel with the plant compound and applied it to wounds on the skin of rats. They noticed a significant improvement in wound closure, collagen synthesis and skin recovery (14). This proves that Astragaloside IV can have beneficial effects both locally and systemically (throughout the entire body). With its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, it could become the new standard in natural wound care. As we know, proper wound care helps with the improved appearance of scars and reduces the risk of infection.
1. Item processing time
After the receiving of your order, we need some time to test the product in order to ensure its quality. There are different kinds of processing time for different items. Average processing time is 3 work days; however, it varies from the item's stock status. As for the small quantity,the processing time is 1-3 days while as for the large quantity,it will take about 2-5 days.
All confirmed orders received by 4 PM Beijing Time will be normally shipped the same day(work days) if stock is available.
2. Shipping methods
Normally your order will be delivered by FedEx or UPS, the standard shipping time is 6-8 days (Please be noted that due to various Customs Clearance time, standard shipping time could be extended to 10-25 days for Brazil/Mexico and 10-15 days for all other destinations in Latin America and Africa).
3. Free Shipping
The shipping and handling charge is free, while the order is more than US$700.
Phytopurify.com accept PayPal, Wire transfer(T/T), Western Union as the payment methods. No Check please.
Paypal is a very convenient way to pay, as long as you have a credit card can be used for registration. For small payments (less than 1500 U.S. dollars), this is the best payment way, no transfer fee, and fast, instant payment. We can quickly receive payment and arrange delivery(Please confirm the shipping address and phone No. while you pay).
2. Wire transfer
For orders more than $1500, please contact us at email@example.com for details before you make remittance.
Note: Please do email us your order number, the amount you pay, the exact date you pay us after you pay for it.
3. Western union
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details before you make remittance.
Note: Please email us the following information after you pay the Western Union.
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) the sender name and address.
3) The exact amount you send.
4) Detailed address and phone number of recipients of the order.
We are committed to keeping all of our products in stock for immediate delivery, to providing Good services, High quality products with Competitive prices.